Responsible for Orphanage


Responsible for Orphanage

Name Address Annai Theresa Nagar Villivakkam Chennai, Dear Friend, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I would like to share with you the exciting opportunity I have been given to minister to children in Ecuador this summer, from I will be volunteering on a Kids Around impact trip as they construct a playground at a large orphanage.

  Kids around the World is a faith-based 80 G (5) (vi) non-profit organization dedicated to helping children and families who have been affected by war, poverty, illness, and natural disasters. Their home office in safe India Villivakkam and their goal is to impact the lives of kids with God’s transforming hope. They accomplish this by building playgrounds, training Vocational education workers, and providing nutritious meals for children.

The cost for this trip is Rs. 1,500/-. Every participant is responsible to pay for his/her own trip. I would be very grateful if you would consider donating towards my trip to help me reach my fundraising goal. Your donation is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. You may donate by credit card using Kids around the World’s secure online donation page at: https://agamfoundation.org/safeindia/ (or insert personal campaign page link)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CHILDREN ORPHANAGE IN VILLIVAKKAM

POOR ORPHAN CHILDREN DONATION REQUEST

HELPING ORPHANS IN CHENNAI